03 September 2012

it's getting to look a lot like Spring-time ...

If I didn't take my camera,  maybe I'd walk just a little faster.  There's some distractions along the way and I don't like to miss that little window of opportunity to 'find' something that's worth sharing here;  a little from my world.

This morning, it was just 7 degrees celcius at 7 a.m., a little crisp on the fingertips for a while but it doesn't take long to warm through.


Noisy Miner on prostrate growing, Grevillea Poorinda


 Sweet Alice (Alyssum) as a ground-cover

 Japonica

 Azalea

 Love these stone walls.  I think it might be a Protea at front, budding up.  I must watch out for when it comes into flower.

 Rock lily

 Grevillea


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wunderschöne Fotos!! ♥

Unknown said...

Yes Carole.
A good thing you had your camera handy.
Costas

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

Wonderful photos from the different flowers. The shot with the buzzard are amazing !

TexWisGirl said...

wow! everything's blooming so pretty! love the miner.

LindyLouMac said...

What a lovely series of photos. Having just discovered your lovely blog I am now following and adding you to my photography blog roll. Delighted to meet you. :)

Irma said...

Great flower photos, the first two of the bird there is great.
Greetings Irma

Joyful said...

It's very pretty and colourful where you live. Thanks for sharing :-)

Jan Castle said...

Thanks for the nice stroll...I really enjoyed it!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Montanagirl said...

Beautiful post and photos! It's actually beginning to look a lot like fall around here! LOL

Grandma C said...

I love your photos! You have such beautiful nature around you.

Judy said...

Maybe you would walk faster without your camera, but would you walk any further? I find I go further when I know there are some gardens up ahead...
Lovely photos!!

Liz said...

My camera always accompanies me on walks. I don't want to miss any photo ops!

Heather T. said...

Wow, that first image is a STUNNER! Love the patterns and the colors!