26 December 2010

A lucky win from Craftside

I was totally surprised to receive an email from Lindsey Cardarelli from Quayside Publishing Group, to tell me I was the winner of the following book. Had simply left a comment to be in the win, on this blog post. Was really hoping on delivery before Christmas, and then got to thinking it wasn't going to make it from the U.S. so soon, afterall.

When I least expected it, after arriving back home from a last minute shopping excursion on Christmas Eve with my daughter, there was my book waiting!



Am looking forward to some quiet moments browsing Trice Boerens pictorial book full of great projects and techniques. Perhaps they will offer great inspiration for some new blog posts during 2011; watch this space!

2 comments:

Jan Castle said...

Will be watching...congrats on your win Carole!!
Jan

Lyn S said...

Congrats on the win Carole, nicely timed arrival too!