26 October 2011

A tree with a difference ...


When the notorious Victorian 2009 bushfires raced through Marysville, Brunos Art  and Sculpture Garden was destroyed.  I'd so much enjoyed several hours visiting there, taking in the many wonderful talents exhibited by Bruno Torfs, just six months prior.

It is rather an intruiging partly-sculptured tree isn't it?!  I love its charm and quirkiness; and admire the creative spirit in Bruno that conjures up something so magical.

I will most definately be sharing more photographs from this visit, and in the meantime, you can learn more, on Bruno's website here.

Participating here with: A Southern Daydreamer

3 comments:

kay Ellen said...

Ah you are form Australia? I remember those fires on the news...
I live in California and fires seems to be apart of our life every year...very thankful for all the brave fire fighters that risk their lives for so many....

Happy Outdoor Wednesday and for sharing that beautiful tree:)

Kay Ellen

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tree! Beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing Joann

Light and Voices said...

Oh my....that tree looks like an ancient creature. Nice job on the photograph.
Joyce M