15 October 2011

Quotography - Autumn

Another opportunity to play with photos, but I see I've missed the boat by a day or two to submit a link for this particular theme at Life According to Jan & Jer. Today was my first time visiting this site, so hopefully now that I've subscribed, I'll be able to participate often.

Wanted to share what I came up with though, using a haiku verse and a photograph taken at Bucchan Caves, in Victoria. I did try showing the verse over the image initially, but the fancy Scriptina font really got lost there.



4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

gorgeous image!!! and love the verse too.

Jan n Jer said...

Nice shot...love the golden color of the leaves. They really stand out against the moss covered tree trunk. Love the quote too!

ModernaDesignsArt said...

Carole, great photos! The Haiku seems in total harmony with nature. TFS
Hugs,
Dorly Weitzen, Israel

Everything Changes said...

Your work has a nice feel.